Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Well yesterday I quit my job and told them I will leave in 4 days to give time to get things wrapped up and that I am always available through email should they require some support in the future. I left on good terms as I was honest that they simply don't pay me enough to survive and save. I can earn significantly more with more benefits by changing elsewhere in the world. My boss couldn't counter argue and just said he would contact me when they turn sufficient profit to enable a pay increase to occur and renegotiate a contract.

I have 10 days left on my Visa when I finish work so a bit of time to get in contact with the companies around Vietnam as I would like to stay in Nam so I haven't learnt basic Vietnamese for nothing. May go to Thailand and do some more training in March. I applied for 2 jobs in Fiji yesterday which I don't think I will get but you never know unless you try. Time to start the Cover letter + CV email campaign.

It looks to be biased to me. The 980X is still the top dog cpu and it isn't listed nor is the 580GTX video card. Corsair has some power supplies that are priced very good and I don't know of any enthusiast "aka" insane that's going to buy a $85 8GB kit of value priced memory.

I have too many Steam games, they take so much space to keep backed up :p
Steam_Backups.png

My games dir is just 40GB I got rid of a few LOL. I got bored of borederlands LOL. I also got rid of fallout 3. but meh All I've been playing is minecraft and I'm starting to be bored of it too. meh.

I got bored of Borderlands a few hours in. Such a copypasta grindfest. Really regret buying it.

My friend Garion has played it about 150 hours, got every achievement for it on the 360. And I have another friend who likes it, but not that much.

I got bored of Borderlands a few hours in. Such a copypasta grindfest. Really regret buying it.
I loved it, so did steven, and many others that i know. I have over 200 hours of it. Its an awesome game IMO.
I have yet to find anyone who liked that game.
well considering its like 2k's most successful game to date im sure there are millions of people that like it lol.

Back
Top Bottom