Potentially the longest thread in history...

Look at my horrific new profile page! Size 24 Comic Sans ftw.
And it's only going to get worse.

Also, I'm annoyed at how difficult it is to get a learner's driver license over here, if you don't have a passport to use as ID for it. So I think ok, I'll get it a passport. Oh look, apparently the application is much easier if you have a driver's license to use as ID. AAAAAAAARRRGH

Look at my horrific new profile page! Size 24 Comic Sans ftw.
And it's only going to get worse.

Also, I'm annoyed at how difficult it is to get a learner's driver license over here, if you don't have a passport to use as ID for it. So I think ok, I'll get it a passport. Oh look, apparently the application is much easier if you have a driver's license to use as ID. AAAAAAAARRRGH

You don't have a passport..?

Talking about that, i failed the Hazard Perception on my DSA Driving Theory Test today :hrmph:

I have one from when I was three, when I went to denmark. I imagine it's now expired :p Otherwise, I've never needed to leave the country.

I have one from when I was three, when I went to denmark. I imagine it's now expired :p Otherwise, I've never needed to leave the country.

Arw, so you've never experience the scorching heat of southern spain or the megalows of the high alps ? you are missin out on the worlds exciting extremes.

PS

Never go to Spain. For those lucky enough to live in or afford the 10% of it thats nice, great, the rest of it is horrible and everything is tagged by the spanish version of the mafia (Like seriously). It's just scarey.

Then again i would quickly argue that less than 10% of the UK is nice too.

I just received a really good fwd.

SMART *** ANSWER #5

It was mealtime during an airline flight.
'Would you like dinner?', the flight attendant asked John, seated in front.
'What are my choices?' John asked.
'Yes or no,' she replied

SMART *** ANSWER #4

A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store but she couldn't find one big enough for her family. She asked a stock boy, ' Do these turkeys get any bigger?'
The stock boy replied, 'No ma'am, they're dead.'

SMART *** ANSWER #3

The police officer got out of his car as the kid who was stopped for speeding rolled down his window. 'I've been waiting for you all day,' the officer said.
The kid replied, Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could.'
When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without a ticket.

SMART *** ANSWER #2

A truck driver was driving along on the freeway and noticed a sign that read: 'Low Bridge Ahead.' Before he knows it, the bridge is right in front of him and his truck gets wedged under it. Cars are backed up for miles.
Finally a police car comes up. The cop gets out of his car and walks to the truck driver, puts his hands on his hips and says, 'Got stuck, huh?'
The truck driver says, 'No, I was delivering this bridge and I ran out of gas.'

SMART *** ANSWER OF THE YEAR 2010!!

A freshman college instructor reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. 'Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury, illness, or a death in your immediate family, but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!'
A smart-*** student in the back of the room raised his hand and asked, 'What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?'
The entire class is reduced to laughter and snickering. When silence was restored, the teacher smiled knowingly at the student, shook her head and sweetly said, 'Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand.'

Passports are relatively simple to get whilst in the UK so count your blessings.

Out here they just changed it so that Hong Kong UK embassy is the only place in Asia to get new UK passports so you have to post it off. The Catch 22 is you need a passport to legally stay in a country so that you have proof of VISA (photocopies are ok for random checks normally but if you need the real thing and legally you are required to show it then your screwed). So when my passport fills up (I have to cross the border and get a new visa every 3 months meaning 1.5 pages get used just generally living here) I have to send off my passport for 2 weeks and wait for a new one illegally staying in the country I live in because there is no nearby visa office. The alternative is to fly to Hong Kong and stay there for a few days which is a considerable expense but again in Hong Kong I should have my passport available at all times.

Apparently you can apply for 2 passports now if you can show proof of employment and residence but that just gives a massive opportunity for people to break down the system. I could use one passport to enter questionable hostile countries and when I get to a border which prevents me access because I have been there I can just swap to my other "clean" passport and walk straight through....

My passport is the extra large edition and only 2 years old and I have 4 pages left. Why can't it be like the American embassy that let you just get more pages glued in provided the passport is still valid for more then 6 months

Re: Today I have...

Today/yesterday my buddys comp parts came so i put it all together for him.

Corsair 650TX
Phenom II x4 955
M4A79XTD EVO
2x2GB Gskill Ripjaw 1600
XFX HD5770 1GB
500GB WD black
NZXT Gama
23'' Asus Monitor

This was my second build, the first is my sig. All went super smooth. booted right up.

Just thought id let everyone know because im kinda proud of myself =P

And thanks to everyone who makes this site as awsome as it is. Thanks!

I have to write an English paper about a time when I stood up for something I believe in, or when I learned something important (a single event). I have nothing to write about that fits his criteria, so I'm thinking I'm going have to fudge the facts a tiny bit. :p

Condense my months of thought into a few moments after my dad broke down and cried after all the *****ing my mom did at him for months upon months, day after day after day. >.>

Re: Today I have...

Today I'm back at work, after spending an...uncomfortable day at home yesterday. Lets just say it's a bad idea to drink 3 red bulls and 3 mother energy drinks in a day :sick: on the positive side, I at least got to watch some more BSG instead of going to work :D

Back
Top Bottom