Potentially the longest thread in history...

So far for christmast I've gotten a beer bottle holder, a siamese fighting fish, a bottle of tequila, a bottle of vodka, a bottle of single malt, a slab of coopers sparkling ale, and a pack of gum. So far so

haha you sound like me, i got a bottle of rum, bottle of scotch, 12 pack of vodka coolers, and 6 pack of beer, however i don't really like beer. (well thats what i got alcohol wise lol)

Re: Today I have...

Today I went to GameStop to trade in Fallout 3 so I could get Red Dead Redemption. I figured I'd get around $10-$15 for the game, I got in there and they told me they could give me $2.50. $2.50 for the former game of the year... What a joke. I called up another local business (Video Game Exchange) and they said they'd give me $8 for it. It's not much better but it's more than 3x what that joke of a store offered me.

Re: Today I have...

Places like that are quite honestly useless, I think the trade in prices are so low it makes it so not worth it.

**** Gamestation offered me £65 for a 360 ellete with two pads and a wireless adapter.

I am annoyed, I have a Check banks are closed tomorrow I go away tomorrow night (foreign trip with the family Spain here I come) and now it wont get cashed till January bums me out too as it is sizable.

haha you sound like me, i got a bottle of rum, bottle of scotch, 12 pack of vodka coolers, and 6 pack of beer, however i don't really like beer. (well thats what i got alcohol wise lol)
Aren't you under-aged? What IS the legal drinking age in Can?...isn't it 18? Not that age ever stopped me, but yea...

^Yep i am, but my birthday is in jan ;) thats why i got the stuff, the whole HEYYY you can almost drink lol. They dont see me much cause they live in alberta so was kinda weird that they got me alcohol lol, but hey im game lol. I could have swore that the legal age was 19 tho....or maybe that is buying it.

Here it's 18, but that is enforced very strictly. Fines for liquor stores caught selling to underage people is (I think) $10,000. ALSO if you look under 25 and they don't check your ID, and the cops ask for it and you don't have it, $10,000 fine again. And if you can't produce your ID within 24 hours, it's $5,000 for you as well. Sucks.

It's supposed to be 18 in the UK, how ever the only time I have seen it enforced is if the kid walks up to a officer and says I am drunk then barfs on the shoes.

I would say it's fairly well-enforced in the UK, but there's plenty of people who'll buy it for you if you look old enough but just forgot your ID.

Back
Top Bottom