Potentially the longest thread in history...

Just got back home from my first pro football game. It was one of the more exciting games this year, the game came down to the last play where Green Bay's backup rookie QB mismanaged the game clock and ended up fumbling the football as time expired. All in all it was a lot of fun.

Re: Today I have...

I'm always in party chat with friend when I play online, I never hear any screaming s**ts if I don't want to :)

Today i wake up to see a mess in my kitchen, followed by the dog ****ing on the couch, followed by stepping in cat puke near the front door. Everything and everybody will be out of this house as soon as its mine if this continues. I wont have uncontrolled animals (and people) making a mess in my house as soon as i replace furniture and carpet. Ugh i sound like an old fart at 22. I also woke up to a furnace for a PC room and my 465 was sitting at 91C and my CPU at 80C, so naturally i freaked and turned the central AC on (window unit compressor wasnt on despite it being in the 60s outside).

Anywho, today we have a photo shoot x2 lined up for the gf. My PC is getting a healthy cleaning as well as the server (which is getting a format itself....*sigh*) so my numbers for today will go down a bit. Gonna Google and see if there is a way to get dog **** out of furniture cushion and i gotta steam clean the area where the cat puked. I need more Lemon Pledge....le sigh.

This makes no sense to me.
o.0, the series Halo, those games do not release for PS3, and Halo is cool, and fun, and a good console game to play. So i just don't see the point of getting a PS3 other then free multiplayer.

I just finished snow blowing the driveway prob about 6 inches gotta love minnesnowta. Shoveled the deck for the dog a little earlier now I'm just sitting back waiting for the vikings bears game. I guess Favre is starting. kinda excited to see a game played at TCF Bank stadium in the snow.

I worked till about 12 but the snow and wind forced us to stop. Now I'm sitting down watching the Vikings/Bears game, my brother is doing color guard at it Wish I was there freezing with everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom