Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Track them down with murderous thoughts in your brainz.

Today I got quite a lot of christmas shopping done, and also maanged to get a little intoxicated. **** good day. Now I think I'll wait a bit before I attempt updating the graphics list.

Btw, awesome fact for the day. All of this post was done with my eeys closed and my head reasting on the bench infront of my laptop. ftw. Yes, I'm that wawesome.

edit: *awesome

Yesterday i put in applications and i scored a free 5.1 system. Today im gonna put in more applications and try and hang these speakers on the wall. There isnt enough cable to hang them the way i want to though which would be all pretty.

I today I have.....
When to my first Steam Engine IX meeting. It was an awesome night of magic, fashion shows and burlesque with the Sydney steampunk scene. It allowed my inner freak to come out and play.

Spent the day with my GF, that's about it really. Not sure i can say what we did while staying within tech forums rules so i will leave it at that lol.

The last 24 or so hours, I have been playing with ubuntu on a flash drive, and have learned, that I can't stand linux, but, I need to learn it, because I can't afford for a new hard drive for my laptop.

Back
Top Bottom