Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Yesterday i put up a new shelf and put some posters up in my PC room. Gf gave my second LCD back so now im back to dual monitors and my desk doesnt look so plain anymore. Just trying to figure out how im gonna setup my server, 360, and router all on the same desk.

Today, i will have a large cup of coffee next to me and i will be playing FF13 which i just got. (Yes i know im behind)

Besides straightening up the house, I cooked supper for our daughter (pot roast with potatoes, onions, carrots, and celery, corn-on-the-cob, and steamed broccoli). I also just finished transplanting my computer into the new case. Once I transfer the pictures from the camera I will post them up.

**** it trotter, stop posting all the food you cook! :p You're making me want to shift my trip over closer and closer lol

Be glad I had to work with what was already here at the house. If I had went to the store... who knows what I would have ended up cooking.

**** it trotter, stop posting all the food you cook! :p You're making me want to shift my trip over closer and closer lol

i knew it wasn't just me :p. Trotter, i think just about everytime you post what you had/cooked, it always sounds good and i get hungry... XD

Went to school and worked until midnight. In school I'm a teacher's aide, you can help a teacher if they have any work and you can get service hours for it (or if you don't want to go in an overcrowded study hall :p). Today I had to correct an assessment, it was to see how they are doing- doesn't count for their grade. All it was, was a chart of some properties of elements, and 3 questions. Here are some of the answers they put down.

"What is raddi?"
"IDK (I don't know)" --Yes they really wrote that, parenthesis and all.
"Can't pronounce these words"
"I don't know how"
"You should give me a A+ plz plz" --For all 3 questions
"I have no idea"
"?"

These are 9th graders btw. The future of our world is in good hands.

Back
Top Bottom