Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

So i havent been to bed yet. I got alot done, like i finally now have my own bathroom (with gf of course). Its probably the nicest room in this house now and the room mates are impressed lol. Im not even done with it yet. Last night i found out i love Lady GaGa metal remixes because it so fits. IDC if that sounds gay or not, the tunes are awesome.

interesting...

Today I started working while on the train to work. WiMAX network + VPN ftw :grin:
I've got a ton of work to do today, probably putting in an hour overtime for no pay, then I'll head home crack open a beer and relax in front of tech forums for a while. After that I'll cook me a steak and fry up some chips. mmmm...steak, chips and beer. Life is pretty ok :D

You have Hardee's?! I freaking loved Hardee's when we had them in SLC! The all got replace by the King :(

Oh yeah... love me some Hardee's (Carl Jr.'s for all ya'll out West). Their burgers are killer, but they make their money with breakfast around these parts. And since they are running their bacon, egg, and cheese at 2 for $2.50 we've been hitting it up of late. ;)

Well i passed out and woke up cause i had to pee. Was going on a 9 hour streak though but i could barely hold it in. While i was asleep our room mate cleaned the laundry room up and found the spare carpet and tiles so now i gotta figure out how to install tile because this red carpet in our bathroom looks horrible.

diynetwork.com is a great place to get some tips from if your new to anything with house construction or home projects. BTW tile is easy to install ;)

Sweet thanks. I was gonna just Google to find out but you did it for me lol.

Im about to attempt to revive the beast (my eVGA P55 FTW). Im scared but that just makes it even more fun to take such a huge risk. I now think its my board and not my CPU. Im sitting at 4ghz again with all 4 cores and i just benched 3 times in a row all getting 24.8k in 06. Im just gonna blame the Foxconn socket and be done with it lol. Wish me luck, this eVGA board is.....screwed to say the least hehe.

I also got my water cooling parts back outa storage and bought some extras from Lowes. Turns out, i cant use my acrylic top anyways cause the base of my barbs are to big -.- What a waste of 40 bucks (long time ago). Got some longer screws to use my Kaze Ultras on the rad but i need more washers. Need 1 more barb too but i was so tired earlier today i couldnt think straight.

I've been meaning to learn more about DIY, that should be a very handy site for me :)

Today I went to school, took a test, and came home and completely re arranged my pc desk so that my short dvi cables would be able to reach my new 23.6" monitor. I'm now trying out my new triple display setup (2x 23.6" +1x19")

My family business is buying houses, upgrading them or subdividing them, then selling. So I got a lot of experience in just about everything to do with maintenance ;) Paving, painting, gardening, demolition, brick-laying, tiling, wiring, insulating, etc...
Add to that my dad is a handyman on the side, so I learned reticulation, door/window installations, carpeting, etc etc etc.

Today I checked my emails on the way to work, and whaddaya know some important PC 4000 kilometers away from me had crashed and everyone was panicking and running around like the world was ending. Called up the guy closest to it and started troubleshooting, turns out someone had disabled the network connection :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom