Potentially the longest thread in history...

I see some badges working and others not working. I sort of like it better without the badges, they're to big imho.

Baez said he was going to redo them to better go with the new skin. That may include a size change. Or not. :p

Re: Today I have...

voted

american-flag-1.jpg

Today my new laptop arrived, started the factory recovery discs burning before I reinstall Win7. Yay for bumphless install :3

^actually that might be a better way to go, because you should not know if the person your flaming, or ****ing off, or anything is a mod if you ask me.But that's just me and my opinion.

Well the badges are hear to stay, just a slight error keeping them from being seen atm. Besides if we lose the badges whats next our precious bodily fluids?

Today I finally got around to installing Windows 7 on my netbook after upgrading it to a OCZ Vertex 2 40gb. So far it seems to have been well worth it and the system actually feels really quick and responsive now, not exactly a small feat for a 1.6ghz Atom.

Yep.

People are always quick to buy more ram or upgrade there CPU for better desktop performance, when after using a SSD the problem becomes blatantly obvious. HDD's are just incredibly slow.
After having my SSD for a few months and filling the poor thing up, it is still very quick. the moment my desktop appears i can navigate my computer as start up apps load off the ssd and hdd with no issue. before i had to wait 20 to 30 seconds for my desktop to be responsive.

Back
Top Bottom