Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Only got 3 hours of sleep but when i was awake earlier i played LOTR Online alot then around 11am i tried giving the unemployment office a call back. Thing said it would be an estimated 21 minute wait, and after about 45 minutes i decided to hang up. While i was waiting on the phone i saw a new Verizon bill had come in to my email. This time it said it was 6** as compared to last month being 4**. Whats wierd about that you ask? Well my service has been shut off since July. I thought before i called i would only need to pay for 2 months of service and 5 extra bucks in late fees every month after that until i can afford to pay the bill off. Curious i decided to call and find out. Currently im borrowing a phone thats on my sisters plan and every automated service i was directed to wanted her social so i had to finally call sales to get transferred over to billing. After an extensive conversation with the girl i found out that my phones where completely deactivated, my account shut down, and the extra 200 bucks was early termination fees for both phones. I then found out that i have 2 months to pay the bill in full in which it would be a 25 dollar reactivation fee per phone meaning id need about 700 bucks when i can barely afford my own food.......great. There goes the number everybody and their brother associated with me. This typically wouldnt be a problem for some people but for me its a big pain in the butt.

Currently im awake because one of my gfs family members are bringing their laptop over so i can take a look at it. After im done im going to sleep for like a million hours.

Re: Today I have...

Yeah, she, what the... :umm:

:lol:

Yea, her name is Kaelin. She was only born 7 hours ago when i saw her tonight at the hospital.

Back
Top Bottom