Potentially the longest thread in history...

Somehow I threw my back out yesterday evening. I walk hunched over, and have pain from my lower back to below my knees. If I try to bend over my legs get wobbly and start shaking and I have to grab onto something so I don't fall over. I have to sit or lay down in a certain position so that it doesn't hurt, and when I stand up I have to stand in a certain position to get rid of the pain.

Re: Today I have...

Started upgrading my mother-in-law's computer around 1am. Started installing Win7 around 3am, followed by Ofice 2007. I left it downloading updates at 3:40am. Got up around 9am and finished up. I still lack whatever games she wants back on it, but all of her documents and pictures are where she wants them. She is very happy with her new setup.

She went from an AM2 3500 w/2GB of DDR2 800 (I had put these in for her already) in a stock Compaq with XP Media Center to an ASRock A785GMH/128M AM3/AM2+/AM2 MATX Motherboard, AMD Athlon II x2 250, 4GB DDR2 800, and Windows 7 Home Premium.

^isn't a life sentence 25 years??
So this guy is serving 7 of them + 18 years....wtf, that's like 193 years....a little overboard. Hes not gonna last even 4 life sentences.

i don't understand what the point is of sentencing someone to that many years or consecutive life sentences... because this guy's really gonna live for 200yrs or die and revive...

i think they just do it for dramatic effect when the sentence is announced.

^ya, like, he killed 7 people and got 7 life sentences, what if he had killed 25 people? or what if the guy was a terrorist and brought down a plane with 350 passengers....would they give him 350 consecutive life sentences? that would be over 8 millennium

btw, i love your avatar (grr from the cartoon invader zim....loved that show when it was on the air)

bernie madoff too, he's already old and he got like 100 or 150yrs i think.

is it grr, or ger or gir?... idk, but yea i liked that show too, still comes on sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom