Potentially the longest thread in history...

The video starts out slow. You may want to jump to 1:40 to just get the chase. The movie, Bullitt, is from 1968, so expect it to be a little slower than what you are used to. :p Either way, it is a pretty cool chase scene and you can tell it was done in very few takes using multiple cameras. Nice cars, too, if you like muscle.

Well it's Steve McQueen. There's no way it wouldn't be awesome.

Bullit is a GREAT movie. The chase scene is definitely the best in the history of chase scenes. They definitely don't make movies like that anymore...nice one trots!

Re: Today I have...

I went out and installed a graphics card for my cousin's husband today. He plays WOW and has a HP with one of the original quad Phenoms... a decent machine. But he has been playing WOW on the 6150 onboard graphics. I recommended a PSua nd card for him and he ordered them. he installed the PSU and wanted me to handle the card.

Once the 4850 was installed and all the drivers finished I had him open up WOW and adjust the settings to full eye candy. Needless to say he was thrilled! A job well done.

Also, an old friend from school contacted me via Facebook yesterday. It seems a mutual friend from school is a neighbor of hers... one I had not seen in just over 20 years. He was the best man at my wedding, but vanished after he joined the Navy. She gave him my email address and we have had our first contact. it was great to hear from him, but it was rather bittersweet. he didn't know about the death of one of our best friends (we were like the three musketeers), or the death of that friend's mother, or the passing of my dad. Hopefully we'll get the chance to link up and get together in the near future.

Today I have passed the Microsoft Digital Literacy Certification.
It's at the level of HURR DUR DERP I CAN USE A MOUSE on the scale of computing, but it's great for CV padding :p

Now, on to getting my Microsoft Master level thing. Gonna do PowerPoint, Excel and Word if I can (I'm not including this in the HURR DUR DERP category, btw).

Also, the 9-cell battery I ordered for my netbook arrived today. 7-8 hours battery life FTW :p And then I still have the 2-3 hours from the original battery.

Today I went to sleep at 1ish and woke up 5 hours later to go to work. Did the same thing yesterday, so not feeling too crash hot. On the positive, both those nights were filled with beautiful laydees and semi-free beer/jackdaniels!

Back
Top Bottom