Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Got up at 5:45AM because I realised the stuff I'd hung out to dry yesterday wasn't dry and I needed something to wear to work. Dryers FTW

Got to work feeling pretty crap, and I just let myself get pressured into going to one of my co-workers houses to setup his internets for him :madd: forgot lunch today too. I just want to go home...

sally walks with the yellow elephants on the purple trail while grandma sleeps. It early so the munchkins are trees and the grass turns pink in the light with the birds walking and people flying. See look over there. the owl walks in the moon light and the sun shines.

Anybody else planning on getting Halo Reach?
I've pre-ordered it. :3
I'm getting it, though only cos it comes with the H:Reach 360 S that I've pre-ordered. I'm only interested in the Forge World, though. Once I'm done with it I'll probably give it to a friend.

Today, I actually slept pretty **** well, got up, ate breakfast, and then went out to clean up the camper a bit more. Ate lunch, went to go workout until the fire alarm went off. I continued to workout for about 15 minutes while it was going off, then decided to go home. Checked out forums and talked to people on facebook. A buddy of mine called me and told me to call his brother about a job, called his brother and I have a job for tomorrow for sure, which is better than nothing. Did some pruning by the sidewalk outside, downloaded a couple of demos on my PS3, going to check out the demos later tonight and watch The Great Outdoors, then probably play Uncharted and then go to bed so I can actually wake up tomorrow.

Today (well, yesterday) I went to see the house my older bro just bought, I'll probably be moving in and renting a room off him.

I just finished fixing an LPD print queue and diverted a few mail addresses. Checked 1252 spam emails to make sure no legitimate ones were caught, then hopped on TF. Later today I'll be upgrading a workstation or two, then when I get home it's Vantage time :D

Back
Top Bottom