Potentially the longest thread in history...

Kudos to anyone who can find an existing 17738 pic, coz I couldn't
17737 :p
17737-2.gif

Re: Today I have...

Today I installed iTunes so my gramps can digitise his collection as easily possible. It's not the god-awful program I thought it was. Pleasantly surprised, actually. I might start using it at home for organising my music.

It's a lot better for ripping CDs for one thing, unlike WMP 11 which doesn't even bother giving the tracks their names.

Why is every capital i in this thread for me, highlighted yellow?

btw, perhaps we should put our car(s) in our sigs along with our comp's specs :3

Got to go watch a nascar race free, however it was not just a free race type seating, it was box seats directly behind Jimmie Johnson's pit, and next to the starting line in the center ring. Also got to meet Jimmie Johnson, Tom Izzo, and a handful of other big names.

Oh, and I got made fun of while I was there. I was on the roof of the suite taking pictures and some random person came up and started laughing at me and my 18-105mm lens calling it "Inadequate" (this as I was standing next to one of the official "Kodak" camea chicks with a giant super-telephoto lens of some kind) (If this went over your head, it was a reference to the small size of my lens compared to the chick next to me (and in general for an event like this). However they then proceeded to pull out a AF VR Zoom-NIKKOR 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6D ED and said "Try this", (Keep in mind I have never met this person before, and they just handed me a $2,000 lens), just bring it back whenever you are done. So, I got a few hundred very close up shots of the cars racing around the track.

I'd say overall a rather good day. (Took over 600 pictures in the course of the day).

Wow, that's crazy, and cool :).

I saw Inception, thought it was pretty good.

Today I slept through my alarm, got up, ate lunch, watched The Hangover, went to go workout, looked for jobs, helped my mom do some payment deal online, ate supper, played some MW2, and now I'm waiting for my Monday night shows to start.

I went to the Erie County Fair. Got sunburned and am gully exhausted.

Back
Top Bottom