Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today ive woken up (at 5pm), played BFME with the gf, trolled /b, got on facebook, at cereal and watched Pokemon, gf came back home, were playing more BFME, shes gonna go to work, ill watch more Pokemon and stay up till about 6 or 7am.

woke up at 10am, ate some breakfast, looked for a new job, didn;t find anything. Played just case 2 for a bit, talked to the gf, then played borderlands with a friend who just bought it, and now wondering what i should watch before i get some sleep.

New skin is coming in, the upgrade happens first so we can get that fine tuned and then work on the skin.

Cool, I just found it. It's the settings link in the upper right. I didn't think I was so dependent on my thread subscriptions haha.

Bout dang time!! I like vB4 soo much better. That is what our clan forums are. I also like the "Thanks" buttons better then the rep buttons because it shows who thanked you in the thread.

Today I got my Shure 530's! I see what everyone was talking about when they said the bass was awesome :D
And god ****, the cables on the phones (and the extension cables for them) are pretty quality cables.

I want some nice phones to watch movies with. Im to used to watching movies when its loud in the comfort of my own home. I hate trying to be quiet >=[

Back
Top Bottom