Potentially the longest thread in history...

From the union or office, i duno he is from down under though so that could be slag for rub one out or take a dump.

Being as how I am from and still live in one of the states of the Confederacy, "secede" only has one meaning for me. ;)

And it ain't that bad of an idea with the way things are going...

Re: Today I have...

Went to the library. Just TF most of the day. Spent a couple hours on Sean W.'s new sig:

4867413853_943d5ef54e_z.jpg

^Got a few good laughs.

I like this one:
I was playing MW2 a few days after my girlfriend had broken up with me. I was pretty down in the dumps at the time. After destroying a team in TDM, my opponents all got on the mic and started talking some SERIOUS **** to me. Instead of ignoring it or talking **** back, I decided to throw them a curveball for fun, saying, “Honestly, compared to everything else going on in my life, having people talk **** to me is no big deal.“ After a brief silence, one of the guys who had been harassing me said jokingly, “Do you want to talk about it?“ The whole lobby, including myself erupted in laughter.

Today I have found out my uncle would be dead by next week (Liver cancer, he is delirious now and hallucinating), ten minutes after hearing that news I check my finances to make sure my pay check went through because I figure I needed something to look forward to (was going to buy a tripod for my new D200) and I find somebody apparently has stolen my Bank card information and I literally have absolutely nothing left. (they spent well over $2,000, and no, it was not something cool like computer parts or a new tv, it was on effing shoes, one pair costing over $300...)

Anyway, That is where I stand, great day so far, completely broke with a hallucinating soon to be dead uncle, and its only 12:30 am, can't wait to see what other fun adventures today will hold...

On the bright side, It would be really hard to go downhill from here lol (The cynical, sort of lol)

omg that's horrible man. That just sucks knowing you're going to die in the next week. I hope a miracle can pull him out of it.

And geez $2k+ gone....that's alot of money, especially now a days. Don't worry, they're going to get what's coming to them sooner or later if you know what I mean.

Hopefully there's no other adventures of that "kind" for you today. Other than that good luck Fox.

Back
Top Bottom