Potentially the longest thread in history...

there's this movie that i remember having watched atleast a part of when i was younger, but i just have no idea what it's called, maybe you guys could help me out.

i don't remember too much of it, but what i remember is that there was a guy who lived in a city and i think he was like murdered or something but his spirit was still lingering for some reason and he could see like other ghosts and spirits. he could communicate with this fortune teller lady who i think was played by whoopi goldberg.

i don't remember the plot or anything else, except that at the end of the movie the main character (well his 'spirit') vanishes into the sunlight, like he completed what he was meant to do and now he can pass to the next world or whatever.

Re: Today I have...

Tonight my relationship of 2 years ended. I feel extremely lost. Hopefully I will find myself in a bottle of Beam. **** the world.

**** sucks but your young so please remember that there are more out there. After a longer relationship they seem easier to come by and better too. Ive been with my current gf for over a year now and even though sometimes better does seem to come by i just know that to me i have found the perfect person.

Now in the past if when i lost a gf of over a year i did the same thing as you and realized its not to hard to pick up a girl after being in a relationship for so long. The main thing though, is to learn from your mistakes in the previous relationships so the next one will be even better.

there's this movie that i remember having watched atleast a part of when i was younger, but i just have no idea what it's called, maybe you guys could help me out.

i don't remember too much of it, but what i remember is that there was a guy who lived in a city and i think he was like murdered or something but his spirit was still lingering for some reason and he could see like other ghosts and spirits. he could communicate with this fortune teller lady who i think was played by whoopi goldberg.

i don't remember the plot or anything else, except that at the end of the movie the main character (well his 'spirit') vanishes into the sunlight, like he completed what he was meant to do and now he can pass to the next world or whatever.

Ghost, with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore

you spelt raping wrong when you entered all that in google translate :p

also....wtf?! lol that's some weird stuff right there.

Yea I know, and it was all done with google translate but it's to get us banned inside china at a DNS level all the words are banned by the great firewall, also I take a pop at the polit beuro. I quite like the country just not the politics or the massive levels of spam we had recently so I decided to get creative.

Oh an Mao himself, It should read Mao was a odd little ****er wasn't he.

Re: Today I have...

**** sucks but your young so please remember that there are more out there. After a longer relationship they seem easier to come by and better too. Ive been with my current gf for over a year now and even though sometimes better does seem to come by i just know that to me i have found the perfect person.

Now in the past if when i lost a gf of over a year i did the same thing as you and realized its not to hard to pick up a girl after being in a relationship for so long. The main thing though, is to learn from your mistakes in the previous relationships so the next one will be even better.

That's good advice, and I'm totally on board with it...only thing for me is that if I was back in the states it would be easy as cake to go on to the next girl. Here in Panama I don't have any friends or no anyone short of my brother (who is married). I don't speak REALLY great Spanish, I understand most anything but there's still a lot I miss. Just those couple things make it hard to meet the next girl. But you are definitely right, I'm only 22. It just sucks when you invest so much into a relationship and one day it's just gone...it's like you have to re-learn or un-learn and adjust to being without something that your whole day was always about. It's all good though.

Back
Top Bottom