Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Tonight my relationship of 2 years ended. I feel extremely lost. Hopefully I will find myself in a bottle of Beam. **** the world.

**** man, that really sucks. I hope it wasn't your fault. Go find yourself but don't get lost in that bottle too long. We're here, you know that.

Good on you, I bet that feels nice.

It does, I finally had enough of my boss's harassment and talking down towards me. The other employee could do no wrong, and I couldn't do anything right because I wasn't his "buddy" any longer. I called him on a lie, he got ****ed and wouldn't talk to me, I was helping his father set something up, he ripped the tool out of my hand and told me to go pick up garbage and I told him I was finished and went home.

Feels great to finally be done, but I need to find a new job fast.

Most do but some don't. I must have missed the part where he asked if the ones she was using had plastic handles prior to having her cut multiple unknown wires.

^like 95% use plastic handles...but still, you are right ,had she had metal handles scissors, he could have just seriously harmed her or even killed her.

Let's see. Today I was off work so I tried to sleep in. Once I got up I made a version of fried rice (white rice, canned carrots, canned peas, frozen broccoli cooked in the broth from the carrots, peas, and chicken stock... seasoned with garlic and soy sauce). After breakfast (the rice) I washed my hair and went and got a much needed haircut. I stopped and filled up my car on the way home. Showered and got dressed to go out to our daughter's house for our Friday evening get-together. My wife and my daughter's future mother-in-law put together a crib and dresser while I hung out with my daughter's fiancé and talked tech.

Back
Top Bottom