Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today i vacuumed the living room (where we live), cleaned my desk, washed my CPU heatsink, disassembled/cleaned/moved my server to a new case, went to walmart, and beat Starcraft 2 single player. Later on im considering putting Server 2008 R2 on my server just cause i can.

Today I've asked my boss to get some McDonalds and bring it to work. Hope he does...

I also accidentally stayed up till 2:00AM this morning playing Mount & Blade Warband. Hands down my favourite RPG of all time. Totally worth only getting 3 hours of sleep :p

Favourite of all time ? well.. thats certainly interesting. I never even played the campaign but i got 2 or 3 hours fun out of the custom battles with nvidia 3D enabled. You can tell its a low budget game.

It's **** awesome. upgrading your character, building your own alehouse/cattlefarm/etc in large towns, fighting bandits/searaiders/etc, getting married, choosing factions, betraying said factions for more powah, and the epic strategy you can put into both choosing what units make up your squad and how you deploy/direct those units on the battlefield.

For me, there's nothing better than sitting on my Sarranid Heavy Warhorse with my Masterwork Warbow and Large bag of Khergit arrows pwning peeps. Well, charging them and impaling them on my Long Balanced Spiked Lance is also fun :p

Fun for me is StarCraft 2 against the AI on Insane difficulty and using cheats to have epic battles but still win easily :) I just had a 3 hour fight with the AI, realisticly i could of ended it in literally 2 minutes but it was much more fun having huge battles that i made sure i always just about won.

If any of u watch Lopez Tonight, it comes on tonight at 11pm for me in the US; Riverside, CA. I attended the show with my gf last Thurs. Last night's show was when Steve Carell, Maggie Q, n Backstreet Boys were guests. I am wearing a green jacket, spiked hair. I was in the very back left standing up n we were shown like 5 times on TV. I recorded the show.

Tonight is Diddy's performance n i am in the front, 3rd row back to the far left with my gf to he left of me. This is what i wore if u guys care trying to find me:

front but i wore a white shirt under

0728002052.jpg

from back, lol i tried taking a pic with my phone from behind

0728002053.jpg

Back
Top Bottom