Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

So yea this was yesterday, but i pretty much had a blast at the drag races.

Even got to sit in a car, help the guy unload it and load it, clean his car ect. Were talkin rail cars here, not amateur.

Im not really into jazz, but a friend of mine asked me to spread the word about her father. He has been doing this for a long time he just needs to get out more. He just won the jazz artist of the year award. So if you like jazz you should check him out.

GregHolmes.com

Started my week's work experience at Oxford Brookes Uni tech department =D

And enjoying taking the advantage of a 1Gb/s connection to download random drivers I haven't bothered to.

Nice :D I did two weeks work experience, spent most of it browsing random sites :p
As it turns out, it was a pretty accurate representation of the typical IT job lol

Re: Today I have...

That's crazy, I didn't think that graffiting would even be an arrestable offense. What were you writing on his shirt with and where were you?

Just writing our names, lol..

Crazy right ? Then again in sheffield you are not allowed to sit down except on a bench after 8pm if you are a student, my sister showed me the email they sent to Sheffield Uni and Hallam Uni that she got listing a whole load of new rules that the police can take you to the station for.

Today i put my iPhone 3gs on ebay, toothpasted an annoying moth to the wall, played farmville and also motherload. Currently practicing free kicks on FIFA 10 with little success.

Back
Top Bottom