Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Yikes....the only computer parts store that carries the good stuff here just got in EVGA GTX 480's and they are USD$629.90 + 5% sales tax. Craziness I tell you.

Today I just continued cleaning and organizing my apartment. The thing that I like about doing this whole "spring cleaning" process is that you find some interesting stuff.

I found a coin box that had coins from all different countries that I've been keeping, and I haven't seen it in about 5 years since I moved in. Opened it, and I found $30 :D

I also found a dollar bill from 1935. The back is pretty much the same as recent ones, but the front is very different. More details and words printed. It also has a blue seal instead of a green seal.

Some countries the coins were from:
New Zealand, Philippines, Australia, Canada, Israel, Spain, China, Mexico, Netherlands, Ireland, Italy, Czech Republic, UK, and France.

NYC is way too hectic for me. just thinkin about it makes me tense. I prefer the calm areas.
When you have lived there your whole life, it's nothing. It is hectic but most people around here just deal with it. I do sometimes like to get away, like upstate, where it's filled with fields and farmlands, and where you can actually see stars...but I can never leave the city life.

Ahh man, wish i could visit New York. Looks brilliant, English cities are very dull and 'sensible' in comparison, no high rise buildings, no awesome places to visit, none of the atmosphere and kind of thing that you get in new york (atleast from what i can tell from films/tv).
NYC never ceases to amaze me. Even if you live there, you'll always find something new.

sucks for aussies since they are isolated island. How much more expensive is a fermi nvidia over there compared to USA?

Thats one big bloody island, i mean come on they have the world cornerd on insects with fatal venom that can use there webs as trampolines... I wouldn't anger them if i was you lest they set there lunged spider on us.

and thier spiders have both health and mana bars!

2080.jpg

health_bar_spider.jpg

Something like that top pic was over my parents bed the other day :p noticed it when a little spider lowered itself down in front of the computer. I looked up at the ceiling and was like WTF!

wow!!!! do visitors from your country always cower in fear of the spiders? I could imagine some preppy person from LA or something would go to Australia and see a spider that friggin big and pee themselves!

lol, dunno. Why don't you come over, then we'll find out ;)

I'll take some pics of the spiders around my house when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom