Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

^lol...

Today i ...
finished up my html project (except some last minute stuff i have to do over monday-thursday...easy stuff tho)
ate lunch outside with the GF
got home watched some true blood...i dont know why im watching this show,,,i dont even like it.
played some bc2

too much vodka mixed with seasoning salt and i ate something strange. gonna go eat at omlette shop for soem eggs-n-steak. mmmmmmm

too much vodka mixed with seasoning salt and i ate something strange. gonna go eat at omlette shop for soem eggs-n-steak. mmmmmmm

Yikes...seasoning salt? :sick: Get better...hangovers are rough. Take a horse pill sized vitamin B-12 and drink a liter of freezing cold water. Throw some bacon in that mix for good measure...little trick I learned from our very own Saxxon :p

And ya...sig is broke, that site hasn't opened in a couple of days. Hope it comes back up soon..

yepperz seasoning salt makes it taste sweetter for me and makes it taste longer. you barely taste it! brings out the natrual taste. at least for me. it does not do it with everyone.

my hangover was mostly fixed with a good omlette from omlette shop. yum yum.

both :)

I also put some in a spicing ball and let it float. along with powered country time lemonade!

too bad you cant buy spicing balls anymore. this one is from the 70s and it was from my late aunty. she would use it to float stuff into drinks.

Maybe it's because im young, but i seem to be gifted with the talent of not getting hangovers. I have woke up still drunk on occasion though, thats not great.

Like last wednesday i went to a friend had 8 cans, a bottle of micky finns and a 1/3rd a bottle of gin (yuck, but i was tipsy so i didn't care) and woke up next morning 6 hours later and felt like i do every other morning. Oh, i was really thirsty but that was it.

Back
Top Bottom