Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today i have...
Woke up, thats about it so far, dont have much plans today, maybe play a little bc2.
have to add to this, i transplanted my old mobo back into a case, just incase i need to use it as a server, or something in the future, then i already have it done.

Today I have woken up, watched an Ashes to Ashes episode, played a couple matches on MW2, continue that pattern for nine hours :)
It's been a productive day.

I just watched the end of Lost and uhh.. I don't get it. So they were dead the entire time that they were on the island? anyone? lol

^my take on it (which it really could be anything, it depends how you look at it) is everyone that was on the island was dead, but couldn't move on, they had unfinished business or something that they needed to acomplish in their life before they could move on. The island, and the events revolving around it were to help them move on. I quite liked the ending actually.

Today I WISHED so hard that Eric's hot cousin Penny was actually serious about everything instead of trying to get him back. YEAH it was cold while they were filming :p

ZZzzzzZZZzzzZZzz.

Back on topic?

So far today I installed Windows 7, its updates, AVG, and Office on 13 computers

Alright this is a topic about what we did today. It is not a topic in which to argue which keyboard layout is better nor is it a topic to argue and flame each other over any opinions we have that do not line up with ours. If people cant stay on topic, the topic will be closed. It is getting very tiring to have every topic in OT get derailed. Yeah it is OT doesnt mean that every topic has to be taken OT.

Thread cleaned BY ME. Enough is enough already. Dont need 2 pages of people bickering over a flipping keyboard layout or why someone uses it. It is nothing more than personal preference just like everything else PC related in life.

Today i have cleaned this thread and tried to get it back on topic!

Alright this is a topic about what we did today. It is not a topic in which to argue which keyboard layout is better nor is it a topic to argue and flame each other over any opinions we have that do not line up with ours. If people cant stay on topic, the topic will be closed. It is getting very tiring to have every topic in OT get derailed. Yeah it is OT doesnt mean that every topic has to be taken OT.

Thread cleaned BY ME. Enough is enough already. Dont need 2 pages of people bickering over a flipping keyboard layout or why someone uses it. It is nothing more than personal preference just like everything else PC related in life.

Today i have cleaned this thread and tried to get it back on topic!
ya i seen that coming. I really should have moved it to PM's, sorry for the extra work mak.

Came home and i could not touch my cpu heatsink it was so hot, the cpu temp was over 100c, i left it on by accident and it was in direct sunlight threw the window most of the day. YIKES! turned it off now, and will leave it off while im at work. Another deathly hot day in Ontario, its ridiculous, i would love for it to be overcast and rainy.

Back
Top Bottom