Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

It also depends upon the line, buisness models usualy get by longer with out them throwing everything together, while home/regular models get screwed 2 or 3 years later.

Anyways, today I purchased 3 cases of beer, 2 6packs of Smirnoff ice, some Smirnoff Vodka, and Absolute vodka, and some makers mark, gotta have my makers mark. Then, out goes a coil spring on my car... joy >_<

I have had a case where a dog cut me open and I would have needed 20 stiches, but I didn't go to the hospital becuase I was afraid of hospitals.

I could not bring myself to harm the dog. Instead we let an agency take them in for a while.

I have been scratched so much by my cat when I was playing with her. I go through bandaids like water, however that does not make me want to hurt her. I know it is playful sometimes, and others it is not.

Just because one cat hurts you, doesn't mean you should hate all cats.

if they get on counters that means they are not trained properly. That also does not make the conditions unsanitary, I have ha cats get on my parent's counter before and we would just put them outside, spray some 409 on the counter and be on our merry way. The key is to make them NOT have a reason to go on the counter.

house-cats are like little tigers, if you make them mad they will scratch you. that is to be expected. I would certainly scratch any bugger who deserved it. sometimes I do when i crowd my cat or have to do something to her that would certainly **** me off if it happened to me. I just armor myself if I have to give her a bath or trim her claws. it works well.

if you keep things too clean in your home, then you will weaken your immune system, becuase it needs germs to keep itself working propely. think of it as 3dmark for your body.

you can dislike them, but hurting them is still wrong. since we are the ones who know better, and they're not. its up to us to be the civilised ones.

I never claimed to be civilized, nor will I do so. I may know better, but so will it/they when the dust settles. I will have no animal that harms someone (other than playing rough). Be it a dog, cat, or whatever... if it attacks someone or destroys life/property, it is gone, either somewhere else or to meet it's maker. The latter if it hurt a person, period.

My wife's cousin was mauled by her grandmother's dog. They did nothing to the dog. Had it been my kid I would have beaten the dog to death myself, preferably with my own bare hands, but there is no way I would have allowed that dog to see another sunset.

I have nothing against cats as animals, just as pets. Cats are fiercly independent, not suited for the laid back domestic life of a pet. Of course there are exceptions to the rule, but talking generally it's true. They are agile killers by nature, there's no changing that. And endangering every smaller creature around that animal because you think it's 'cute' and want to keep it is selfish and wrong.

Sadly in the UK there is a growth in popularity of dangerous breeds, Mostly among the Chav population or the city wana be gangsta types. A kid in picton just up the road from my folks place got mauld to death early this year by one and another in St Hellens. Most dogs are fine but some are just bread for aggression and are just too dangerous to keep as a house hold pet especially around children.

I love dog's infact I have a rather nice little dog myself, but some times you have to weigh the dog's life to that of a fammily members such as a child and what risk that animal poses to the child.

Re: Today I have...

It also depends upon the line, buisness models usualy get by longer with out them throwing everything together, while home/regular models get screwed 2 or 3 years later.

Anyways, today I purchased 3 cases of beer, 2 6packs of Smirnoff ice, some Smirnoff Vodka, and Absolute vodka, and some makers mark, gotta have my makers mark. Then, out goes a coil spring on my car... joy >_<

OOOH boy I LOVE Makers Mark. I've only had the opportunity to buy 1 bottle, though. That sort of stuff is scarce in 3rd world latin america. Don't worry about the coil spring, just poor a few fingers and everything will be A-OK :big_smile:

Back
Top Bottom