Potentially the longest thread in history...

Your cat... Is now a lul cat.. :thumbsup:

29781140097841786310343.jpg

Re: Today I have...

I had to work on a dell craptop for a client and it was an unneeded heater in almost 90 degree weather. just worked with it on the bed. but it made the room like 10 degrees hotter. I hate working on heaters.

I swear after 40 minutes I can fry and egg on the bottom. I was worried I would burn my new matress!

too bad there was no battery or it would have been cooler.

but I got the OS installed and some programs installed like MS office.

had avast on it but it crashed 4 times during scans so I put NOD32 and it seems to be ok.

oh and I tried the service tag and the vid card section had 4 different ati cards and 5 different nvidia cards.

aren't they spposed to have just the card that matched the exact order of the system and not some general thing???

tried the ati drivers with no luck but an nvidia one worked so i guess that will be ok lol. ati must hate me.

Avast has a few known bugs in it's last build including a rather nasty little bypass, also depending on the age of the system Dell have been known to collapse multiple option models down into single catogorys, lots of companies do it after a point.

Yep I like dogs more too. But I couldn't just leave the poor guy in the garbage dumpster that he was found in...people are ****ing SICK:(

And how could you say no to that face haha

I have a dog and a couple of cats. The dog is more social but require more physical contact. The cats are more independent and maintenance free (I live in the country so there's no cat box etc....). And the cats don't bark at the moon in the middle of the night. I vote for the cat.

I kill any cats that come onto my property, no matter how cute they look. So far they've killed the following pets
2x rabbits
1x guinea pig
5x baby guinea pigs
And I've lost count of the number of times I've gone into the back yard and found feathers strewn across the lawn.

And the thing that really ****s me is they think it's awesome! That guinea pig that got killed ended up as a present on my neighbors doorstep, 4 of the babies were just mauled and left dead on the lawn.
The biggest thing though is the attitude of the cat's owner. In the two times I've traced the cat back to the owner, both were indifferent. They couldn't care less.

Back
Top Bottom