Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

My wife woke me up early to come eat breakfast. >.< Oatmeal and toast was not worth losing a couple of hours sleep, but I did stay up too late last night/this morning.

I am currently working on a friend's old laptop in exchange for some work he did on my wife's Expedition. It's an IBM ThinkPad A31. It's rocking IE6 and XP SP1 it looks like. I had to install my wireless adapter on it as it doesn't have built-in wireless. It's like 2" think... a real monster of a laptop. I seriously doubt I will finish getting Windows updated before I have to get ready for work.

I have a lot of space in my office so I am picking up a 10' Granite Counter top and going to attach it to the wall for my next desk. Currently have a L shaped desk with POS tops (legs are cool).

I have a lot of space in my office so I am picking up a 10' Granite Counter top and going to attach it to the wall for my next desk. Currently have a L shaped desk with POS tops (legs are cool).

I've always wanted a granite counter top desk!!! AH man I'm definitely jealous. Refer to my avatar for my current facial expression.

The one I am using at the moment in my shared block house (3 officers same house) is 6ft long not enough space, I am planing one 10ft long made from a kitchen counter top and some 2x2 for legs and backing material considering I am hear for 2 years and it's only going to cost in the region of €100 to build its nothing much.

And wildside that was epic, when it snows over hear again I'll have to record it last year 2ft of snow in half a hour according to what I was told and the lightning storm not long after I got here was massive to hit a 150 year old oak tree and turned it into a smoking stump and lots of match sticks.

Back
Top Bottom