Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Got attacked by a psycho kid at school, damaged my arm up pretty bad because he came at my with a wood object. After about ten hits at me, i caught the object, punched him in the face, took it out of his hand, tripped him to the ground and knocked him out cold with one hit. ****ing wierd *** day, was having a good one, until that. Completely insane, like the person needs help.

Got attacked by a psycho kid at school, damaged my arm up pretty bad because he came at my with a wood object. After about ten hits at me, i caught the object, punched him in the face, took it out of his hand, tripped him to the ground and knocked him out cold with one hit. ****ing wierd *** day, was having a good one, until that. Completely insane, like the person needs help.
Did you get in any trouble for it?

I would be more concerned with giving the ****er a good hiding back tbh, Luke I have some leave coming up mate if you want some one to **** him up scouse style you have a friend willing and able.

Dude, wish i woulda been there i just bought a new Wakizashi and it coulda used some blood lol. Any idea why this guy went after you?

Did anyone watch the Celtics-Cavs game yesterday? It was a great game, my first at a professional sports game and it was amazing.

Did you get in any trouble for it?
i was very much expecting too, but nothing ever happened, i guess he woke up eventually.

would be more concerned with giving the ****er a good hiding back tbh, Luke I have some leave coming up mate if you want some one to **** him up scouse style you have a friend willing and able.
haha, nah thats quite ok mate. He does any **** like that again im not gonna go for such an easy knock out, im going to beat the living crap out of him. I have never in my life seen some one completely go insane like that. Like completly different person. I knew the kid, infact, we were supposed to be going to see iron man 2 tomorrow with some friends. The person needs to get some profesional help to sort out what ever issues he has.

Dude, wish i woulda been there i just bought a new Wakizashi and it coulda used some blood lol. Any idea why this guy went after you?
Well, at the time i had no idea why the **** he did that. It was just out of the blue. We were on our lunch break, me and a few friends were walking around, we went into some random class to chill for a bit. A few of us left so it was just me, him, my gf, and her friend. Ben (thats his name). Well on the chalk board someone had written a little comment about a teacher. So he got up and changed it a bit, so while he was doign that, i got up and picked up a chalk board eraser and taped it on his back (not hard, just to get the square) , its the kind of stuff he always does to me when im not paying attention. Hes one of those people that does weird stuff, and your like, why did you do that dude. Any way, he then picks up one of those wood triangle protractors they use on chalkboards, its about a foot long or so, and about a 1/3 inch or something thick. He starts trying to hit me in the head with it, so i instinctively raised my right arm in defense, which is how my arm got messed up, because it got hit about ten times pretty hard. So thats how it started.

But now, after the fact i think i know why he did it. My gf, emma, had mentioned early that week that ben was following her around one day kind of stalker like and that it was freaking her out a bit. After she told me that, i confronted him, and told him to stop bothering her. That i think was on Tuesday. So im thinking he likes her, and doesn't like the fact that shes with me, and not him. He ever goes near her again, or even touches her....(i dont mean that in the Jealous way, but if he can flip out like that, he could do that on her). I dont care the circumstances, (other then like a psyhco trying to kill you) no matter what guy, ever laid a hand on a woman, i would beat the living **** out of them no questions asked.

Dang Luke...that's some weird junk there bro :p hahaha

Today i finished building a 1000ft fence through woods...took me a good while (had to clear the path to run it so it was much more difficult) for payment i'm receiving a 42" 1080p LCD Hitachi tv NIB which i'm going to use as my monitor ^_^

Back
Top Bottom