Potentially the longest thread in history...

Today has been a really good day for me. First I got my iPod Touch fixed (broken LCD and Digitzer, thanks to my Apple Tech Teacher for installing the parts), then I got to go scuba diving, and my dad just told me that we got tickets to go see game Six of the Celtics Cavs series :D

Re: Today I have...

Last year, 3 months of June, July, and August when we had the most sporadic weather in North Texas. Very first night we moved into it we had one of the worst storms for a LONG while hit us. But, me and her through thick and thin lasted in up to 115f weather in this thing.

dscn0539.jpg

dscn0540.jpg

dscn0597aj.jpg

dscn0596j.jpg

Long story that goes with it. But yea. I eventually built this and we lived in this box/cottage thing until march this year from september of last year.

dscn0610k.jpg

dscn0614kv.jpg

dscn0615p.jpg

dscn0630h.jpg

dscn0643g.jpg

dscn0820m.jpg

dscn0867f.jpg

dscn0868i.jpg

dscn1014ex.jpg

Christmas in it. Yes thats a dead GTX280 tree ornament.
This was my desk underneath the bunk type queen size bed i made for us.
dscn1015b.jpg

Unfortunately i dont think i have any better pics of the inside. Idk how, but i think my camera may have formatted all but the one folder it was using to save on cause im missing like 2gb of pictures.

Lol how do you figure?

Behind my chair at my desk (in last pic) i had my half stack guitar rig. We even had a little puppy pit bull in our box too but we had to give her up cause she had some problems :(

james.wired said:
Need new keyboard. I'm thinking another Lycosa but regular edition this time...or Logitech G19, but that's $110 more. but at least it won't look as funky and cheapy as the Lycosa. Anyone have experience with the g19?

Honestly, I really like my Saitek Eclipse. I decided I had to have backlighting. I've been running this thing for 2.5 years 24/7 and it is still trucking. I also have a Microsoft Curve keyboard that I really like, but it isn't backlit. It's awesome for typing a lot.

I have looked really hard at a Stealth keyboard (forget the maker). It is backlit, and has a gamepad on the left side set at an angle so you can use it when gaming without having to twist your keyboard.

I've got eight acres of woods, S0UL. You're welcome to squat on them.

Today I got my first payday from my census work,
went to Hardee's and got us all some breakfast (a steak and egg biscuit and a smoked sausage biscuit for me),
spent some quality time with the wife,
had a great lunch made by said wife,
put in eight hours @ work (if the incoming automation is going to run like it did tonight my job may never run out),
and am now catching up on Tech-Forums and debating whether I want to bother with Facebook tonight or not.

Back
Top Bottom