Potentially the longest thread in history...

143929797_c.jpg

What do you guys think about LED monitors? Would they bring out better visuals in gaming? A local store just got in some 21.5" 1080p LED monitors. Would that be better than a 23" LCD?

Re: Today I have...

Today i have got internet back in my house. Went without net for like 3 days cause ATT decided to shut my Uverse off. Me and my gf are actually contemplating moving to apartments directly across the highway because they have 50mb wideband Time Warner over there. :drool:

Also got the force feedback on my wheel working right so NFS Shift is playing nicely.

Got my drums setup in the living room and a really good friend decided to buy me a kitchen table =/ Im appreciative so moved drums and got chairs for said table lol.

Also got my server back up and running so i can watch movies again and install games.

Currently getting ready for work in a few hours as well as on these forums. Havent been here in ages.

-- I have realised that one day, I am going to die.

-- I have realised that one day, I am going to die. And my corpse is going to get buried in the ground.

-- I have realised that one day, I am going to die. And my corpse is going to get buried in the ground. And in about 650 million years time, who ever it is that is currently living on this mud ball which we call Earth will be pumping up my remains from the ground, only to be then refine and used as a petrolium product of some sort.

Now if you excuse me, I am going to fill up my car with the blood of dead dinosaurs.

Today... i went to Raging Waters to finish my life guard training. shaved my head... then sat on on this freaking computer chair for the rest of the day.

Since its 4 hours into the new day.....so far i have came to work, stocked the store in 2 hours, then sat here browsing these forums and watched Pokemon. So i dont have to post later at 7am im gonna go home, change my brakes on my car, sleep till about 5pm, return my racing wheel to Frys, pay my phone bill, install Bad Company 2 again, play for a while, then prolly play more Shift. Sometime before it gets dark me and my gf will go roller blading in the park too. Maybe.

Today I have 2 tests and a paper due. I woke up at 5 and have the paper done, now it's time to study for the tests :)

Back
Top Bottom