Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today I found out that my daughter will be having a baby girl around the first of October. :D

My daughter found out that the baby is a girl today. We will be having a little Olivia come October or so.

Hooray for the admins getting jobs/better jobs!!

2 day notice, mak? Haha I would not be a happy camper. But I'm sure there are a thousand people that will be in line for your job as soon as you leave.

Yeah only 2 days cause i start my new job Monday and it is with a competitor. So i couldnt do a full 2 weeks. I would stay for the 2 weeks, but the new job is paying me much more. So it is worth burning that bridge.

I wouldnt know about how many there are to replace me. Frankly i dont care. I got the job cause we needed money. the job sucked worse than any job i have ever had. I worked at Mcdonalds and even that was a better job!

Woke up at 6:30, went to school until 2:50 (in gym we had a Navy Seals guy come and made us do stuff, as many push ups as we could if 2 minutes, as many sit-ups we could do in 2 minutes, run a mile, and do as many pull-ups as you can. It's crazy that you can push as hard as you can and not move anywhere when your muscles are tired :s). Drove home, went to work from 3:30-10, came home, ate, did homework, now on the computer. LONG day.

Today I...

Slept in 'til 11, which was NICE!

Made 2 phone calls and made (well, will be making) $350 from those 2 calls. (I'm EXTREMELY happy about that!)

Shampooed the carpet in my living room, as my daughter decided it would be best to play with her spaghetti O's on the living room carpet, instead of eating them at her table.

Worked on the wiring in my car, for my stereo, and got 125 square foot of eDead ready for install on a friend's car.

Played a lot games, as it rained, and I couldn't take my daughter out to play today.

Back
Top Bottom