Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today i learnt about the Photoelectric effect and wave particle duality using the De Broigle equation.

Then i came home and ate a bowl of Haagen Dazs cookie dough ice cream whilst watching Mythbusters in HD.
And as the night draws to a close i go through the daily ritual of dreaming about winning the lottery before i get into bed..one day..

Woke up at normal time (6:00), took a shower, ate breakfast.. headed out for school... came home.. pretty average day :tongue:

I'm also finishing up a flash animation project for my web design class that I couldn't finish because the computers at school suck and crashed :(

Also, finishing up Biology homework, took the Camaro out for a spin with my brother (He'll be at the Morro Bay Car Show if any of you are around there ;)), worked on a friends Internet connection (her first time using / setting up Airport), helped another friend through a part in Half-Life (her first time playing it.. :omg:).. That's about it for now :tongue:

Went to school, came home, started practicing the Salt Lake SX in Mx Simulator for the race. Didn't qualify from my heat, made it into the Last Chance Qualifier. Didn't make that into the main :(. Xfire chat with a bunch of the other guys racing though, was still fun.

Finished coding an app (yes, on a mac) which displays the users current IP Address in the menu and gives them the option to refresh it if necessary.
Useful for the people in teh company who have no idea what an IP address even is, let alone how to find it easily.

Drove 25 miles for a job walk-through, then drove 40 miles to catch a partial day of census training, then drove 20 miles to take my employment drug test and fill out paperwork, then headed to "English as a Second Language" class. So... up at 6 and didn't get home until 9 tonight. Long day.

But I did land a job. ;)

Today i will go into my current job and put in my 2 day notice. Since i start a new job next week for $2.25 more than i am currently making. Lets see how upset they get with me.

Back
Top Bottom