Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today I have....
registered for my courses for college. Only have to go to school Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.. Until 8:30PM on Tuesday and Thursday...
eaten at Olive Garden for lunch
eaten at Taco Bell for dinner
played StarCraft II
ran into my third high school stalker :tongue:

On the computer the whole day (like close to 12 hours now). Checked the 3 forums I go to, did some oc'ing for Linx runs. Then worked on a track for a MX game, played the MX game for a while. In Xfire chat most of the day with no mic just listening to friends. Pretty good day.

I'm surprised you haven't changed it yet Soul, wonder if that's saying something...:p

Dunno whether it's the killer lineup in the sig, or the smiling face in teh avatar, but it's growing on me :grin:
seriously tho, I'm waiting for a reply from Baez to see if he saved my sig or whether imma have to make a new one.

So lately I've had this hilarious habit of needing to pause videos, and pausing on the best possible stills. Here's my most recent one.

ohnoes.jpg

Over the last 2 day, I tried out historical re-enactment at Lithgow's IronFest. Believe it or not, I quite enjoyied it.
I was doing 2 roles. I was dressed a rocky mountains trapper. However i was also on the battlefield to fighting off the British in a re-enactment of the battle of Waterloo.

Viva La France!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom