Potentially the longest thread in history...

I thought you liked your ipod?
i do, its a great mp3 player alternative, but i find it kinda pointless to have an ipod and an iphone, the iphone has more space and can play the music, so i thought i could sell it to get some money back./

I've been on this forum for over two years now :D I joined 4/20/08. Too bad I didn't know the exact join date until the day after =\

Today I have...

This thread is dedicated to stuff you have done today or in the last 48 hours...

Anyway, today I fixed the radio in my Trabby and had a killer sandwich, two types bacon, goose egg, mayo, black pudding and fresh baguette...

Re: Today I have...

Today, I maxed out my satelite internet for the first time, less than two hours after the service was installed, I also found out, how funny it is to have 3000+ ping to battle.net, yet, no delay in chat channels, nor on my hostbot games.

I checked to see how much auto insurance would be if I was to get like a 10 year old used car

$300/month

****..I love being a 19 year old male...

Today I found out that I get to buy my way to be a licensed driver in Panama instead of having to do all the tests/classes they typically require. So instead of going to the classes, taking the tests, getting a certificate, setting up appointments, and taking the official exam/driving tests, I'll just buy the darn license for $200 and wait a week.

Back
Top Bottom