Potentially the longest thread in history...

i use it a lot but why would i wanna dd u tbh?
just gonna be weird video chattin with some dude..

Same reason I have folks like Hefe and Saxon on MSN, just nice to chat with them ;) I don't use video/mic on Skype btw, just text.

I use both. Most people I know have MSN but my entire family uses Skype exclusively (and Facebook but I despise it).

So today on xfire the headphones started to randomly make a static noise, very loud. Did it like 3 times, can't tell if it's the mic or the speaker part, if it does it again I'll try a different usb and turn off the mic, if it continues I'm going to get something new.

This is what they are:
9163_H330.jpg

They look disposable. Dispose of them.

I contracted the "XP Security Tool" virus on my laptop last night. Don't worry its gone now. I was scared i was going to have to do a reformat!

I use both. Most people I know have MSN but my entire family uses Skype exclusively (and Facebook but I despise it).

I see. That makes more sense. I was origionally wondering why anyone would want to have a video conversation with a complete stranger lol.

In other news, is anyone interested in buying an ipod nano 5th gen 8gb? Slightly used. Im going to make a thread on it in a little while, probably when i get home.

Back
Top Bottom