Potentially the longest thread in history...

Why could I get 3.81 out of my E5200 when I first got it, but I can only get it to boot at 3.33 now? Stupid settings.. If only they'd write themselves down...

How old is the cpu and has it been overclocked for a while? While it could always be a BIOS setting causing the problem chips do lose some overclocking ability as they age

Sexy looking card..now only if I had a job and went insane enough to find a reason to justify spending $500 on a single computer component lol.

Loving the warning sticker though..I don't think I've ever seen anything like that on any other card before lol. I kinda don't think it'd be needed though. Outside only gets to around ~150F and the water temp in most showers n stuff is around 110ish. So by time you shut the PC down, unscrewed the case, unhooked the power from the card, unscrewed the card from the case, and then grabbed it.........I'm sure it'd be cooled down enough to touch lol

That guy's accent is immensely annoying in that I can't for the life of me figure out where he's from :p

Back
Top Bottom