Potentially the longest thread in history...

I've got an interview in about two hours. Not a sexy job or an easy job and will probably be night shift... just a blue collar position in warehouse. At this point I'll take whatever I can get. At least this place pays a decent wage and has benefits. Now if they will just hire me...

Good luck Trotter! go get em

Newegg.com - OCZ Vertex Turbo OCZSSD2-1VTXT30G 2.5" 30GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)

OCZ Vertex Turbo OCZSSD2-1VTXT30G 2.5" 30GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)

WOW!

Reviewed By: on 12/2/2009
Rating + 5
Tech Level: high
Ownership: 1 week to 1 month
This user purchased this item from Newegg

Pros: WOW! takes about 10 seconds from POST to my desktop. No lag time EVER when doing everything except gaming. no noise!

Cons: my girlfriend doesn't understand why this is so awesome

=(

could not ghost from my raptor to this drive or get it to copy the partition in linux but hey it was time for a clean install anyway...

LOLOLOLOL

I've got an interview in about two hours. Not a sexy job or an easy job and will probably be night shift... just a blue collar position in warehouse. At this point I'll take whatever I can get. At least this place pays a decent wage and has benefits. Now if they will just hire me...

Well, the interview went good, but I can't pass part of the physical part. Well, I can't pass it yet. The lifting part is not a problem, but the cardio endurance is. The lady doing the interview remembered my dad (he retired from there) and put my app on hold for a couple of months. I'll be hitting the road walking every day, working up to an hour. She said that should be enough to get me through the test.

In the meantime I am supposed to go start census training on the 27th but it will only last up to eight weeks.

Back
Top Bottom