Potentially the longest thread in history...

100' of cat6 has got to be cheaper then the wireless for my xbox... I found a site where it was only like $11. I cant remember it now though. I just have issues with wireless.

Also... Whats the difference between booted and cross over?

I go to monoprice.com for all of my cable buying needs. Good prices and they have about any cable you could ever need.
And I think crossover cables are used for hooking two computers together, for data transfer and such.

^yes crossover is basically 2 cables in one, no need for a switch or hub when trying to connect to computers for sharing, just one computer to another with a crossover cable.

wow this sucks. I just accidentally ran my Blackberry curve 8310 through a washer in my pants. Its not working, and i called my provider and water damage is not covered (i did not expect it to be though). So now im going to probably have to buy out the plan, as it still have like 1.5 years. This blows, and i need a new phone to replace it, deff not getting another black berry, can't afford to buy another one right now.

^it was on when it was in the washer....lol, so im pretty darn sure its done. But i have it sitting in a bowl of rice at the moment, who knows, maybe it will work again. But unlikely.

Take it apart, get a toothbrush out. Take the battery out (if you can with blackberries, not sure).
Put the parts in a bowl (sans the screen and battery and camera) get some methylated spirits and pour it over the PCB. Get the toothbrush and give it a **** good scrubbing. Put it back together.

worth a shot before you spend $$$ on it.

edit: forgot to say leave it to dry for a few hours before you put it back together lol, I'm sure you knew that tho.

Back
Top Bottom