Potentially the longest thread in history...

I could quite honestly beat on lady gagas face with a set of paddy basher's for a few hours and it would be a massive improvement, that dude is one ugly woman.

I am ****ing ****ed off with the BBC, well the media in general they get a wiff of a story an dont bother flashing it out with something as simple as the truth...

**** the BBC I am not paying my TV licence EVER again.

Yea its basicly funding for the BBC, who no matter what they say are politically motivated an in election years pull the party line.

To be quite frank I am fed up with meatware in general unless I can slot it or stick it.

I found out today that one of my cousins is in the hospital with tubes everywhere n being fead only jello once a day! Has medicine being pumped into his heart through his neck! Some unknown infection has happened to him n the doctors r working on him trying to figure out what is wrong. Went to the hospital at 5am today, pacific time. Has had critically low blood pressure and low platelets in his body. I love him and i cant have another family relative die on me again! Too many have passed in 2009 n early 2010!

Back
Top Bottom