Potentially the longest thread in history...

Own the podium baby.

top 10 medals
USA 34
Germany 27
Canada 21
Norway 20
Austria 15
Russia 15
South Korea 14
China 11
France 10
Sweden 9

top 10 per 1K population:
Norway 243
Austria 558
Sweden 1038
Canada 1619
Germany 3028
South Korea 3555
France 6545
USA 9081
Russia 9462
China 121460

So Norway has 1 medal to share among 243,000 people while China has 1 medal for 121,460,000

Omg I just woke up at 12pm with a major WTF headache. I'm short $350, got a 12 pack and 2 bottles of champagne murdered on the table next to my bed, women's lingerie, and I go to take a shower this morning and notice there's water in my jacuzzi? wtf did I do last night?

Omg I just woke up at 12pm with a major WTF headache. I'm short $350, got a 12 pack and 2 bottles of champagne murdered on the table next to my bed, women's lingerie, and I go to take a shower this morning and notice there's water in my jacuzzi? wtf did I do last night?

That brings this song to mind:

Ah james, welcome to the world of "WTF did I do last night? and is it me or is that cockroach shuffling to loudly?" I have had that many a time my friend just take some pain killers, eat some salty bacon and drink a isotonic drink you'll be right.

Best thing I can say is I have had worse much much worse... waking up in a cell in belle vale police station with that kind of hangover among them.

Orange Juice and a Hydro will take all that away... And then you can get to the bottom line of things.

That Chile earthquake is crazy. We had a few here over the last year, my apartment building was swaying left and right. Stuff falling off the shelves...nuts!

I smell like women. I need a shower or 4.

Back
Top Bottom