Potentially the longest thread in history...

PSU's make noise? Even the £15 one I had in my old build many years ago didn't make any sound.

in the same shoes...... seriously considering to get one

but if I do order one.. i can't stop myself from ordering a new psu also
(psu is the loudest part in my pc)

Yeah, I really want one. I just don't like reading articles that say this year 25nm SSD's will come and with that drop prices. Makes me want to wait instead...it's only 2 months into 2010 and I've already spent more than twice as much on new parts and accessories than I did on the new build that I completed in June...I need to just hold off on spending until Q3 at least haha.

PSU's make noise? Even the £15 one I had in my old build many years ago didn't make any sound.

The psu in my old rig that is now out in the office started making a tone of noise that sounded like something hitting the fan at first I thought it was something hiting the cpu fan but I checked it out and unplugged the heatsink for a second and the noise was still present. So after replacing the psu with a different one I had laying around the noise disappeared.

So yes sometimes they can make noise and it usually isn't a good thing when they do

Oh joy the Euro song contest has begun. Europop up your...

Not Metallica style:

5442_250.jpg

The Swedish qualifiers are hosted by non other than Dolf Lundgren:

012408_dolph.jpg

Anand wasn't kidding when he said a SSD is the best upgrade you can get for your system. I just finished installing 7 on mine and I can't believe the difference, it's like going from a P4 to a Core 2 Duo all over again.

Ohh yes. Told you :tongue:

I love mine. Slow booting is now a thing of the past. Before i would turn my PC on and then walk out of the room to do something else while it "warms up". Now i can plop my self down in my chair hit the power button, 15-20 seconds later I have a fully booted windows 7 at my command.

Hey guys, finally made it to germany! :p
a 4 hour flight to singapore and a 12 1/2 hour flight to frankfurt an hour later does NOT feel good. Currently I haven't slept in over 50 hours lol...sigh.

Nehuz, in case any of you didn't know, it's cold here.

Back
Top Bottom