Potentially the longest thread in history...

^Nope, my friend didn't want to deal with it. Once you get the RRoD and you do the X-Clamp your probably going to get it again and thats why we trashed it.

If you don't reflow the mb you will no doubt get it again.... We have an xbox that got rrod back in 07 with x-clamp and reflow it still works today...

The x-clamp on that xbox was done is September of '08 then again in April or March of '09. He let a friend borrow it and it came back in terrible condition. He played around with the screws and that didn't work. I don't know if taking a heat gun to it would have fixed it or not, but it doesn't really matter he only plays PS3 and I doubt he could have gotten much for it because it was one of the old ones.

I think I would at least give the doctor a call on that one, mate. Even if it wasn't pieces of tendon or something I would still want to make sure that something wasn't going on with it.

Well I was there last week. Exactly a week after it happened. They x-rayed it and said it wasn't broken. The doctor hardly even looked at it and just said it was a bad contusion. I'm pretty sure that the white rubbery pieces the came out were cartilage. It hurt like **** today running the jackhammer and having it bounce everywhere. I'm not a happy camper.

Well I was there last week. Exactly a week after it happened. They x-rayed it and said it wasn't broken. The doctor hardly even looked at it and just said it was a bad contusion. I'm pretty sure that the white rubbery pieces the came out were cartilage. It hurt like **** today running the jackhammer and having it bounce everywhere. I'm not a happy camper.

Hmm, well I dont think the human body likes having cartlage squezed out of it :p

Give your doctor a call, really.

Why not wait until it just rots off? Believe it or not, it can and will. Go get it seen about... and go to a different quack who will actually look at it.

^Lol their wasn't much editing at all. I was using kino and all I don't know how to do anything except stick frames together.

The quality wasn't very good because I was using an old camera and the video was recorded at like 320x240... Today I actually fixed a 360 and made a video about it, I looked through the settings and got the resolution up to 640x480. Not too good but decent.

And I'll be making a video on how to do the real x-clamp soon.

Back
Top Bottom