Potentially the longest thread in history...

they are available here, but im assuming you cant buy from here. expected jan 10th there.
Sapphire Active Display Port To DVI Adapter for ATI Eyefinity 3 DVI Monitor Set Up - Ebuyer

but £80 though, $130 ? in this case, it might not be worth the cost over just getting a monitor that has displayport.

You're right...the difference in price is worth getting one of those Dell UltraSharps I guess. But what if the monitor has issues, then your ****ed. Well I would be, especially being in Panama. There isn't even HDTV here let alone monitors with displaport lol...

Okay, my yesterday's 4pm I am going to lay down for a little while turn into about 14 hours of sleep.

Did anyone catch the New Year's Parade in London? A couple of my cousins (well, second cousins, the sons of two sisters) were in in in the Walker Valley High School Marching Band. One of them is a new member here (Pwood). Anyway, someone posted some of their performance on YouTube.

My mom got to go to London with them. If I had the money I could have went, too. They will be in london until the 4th... lots of tours and all.

Sold my gtx 260 192, so I am back on my 8800gs. Got it running 720/1725/1050. It hits 64c max and idles at like 48-53c

Back
Top Bottom