Potentially the longest thread in history...

Borderlands is sweet. when I first read about it I thought it would be a dud... man, was I wrong. :p the plot is basically non-existent most of the time, but it is a lot of fun. Always another mission to try to squeeze in before you quit, plus you are always on the lookout for a gun better than the ones you have.

ohh, ireland. i didnt know that was 7 hours away by plane? i was thinking more like 10 or 11
I hear it is 6 hours actually. I am confused on the time myself. But I should be fine... can't be much worse then a bus ride to Vermont and I have had plenty of those :p

Borderlands is sweet. when I first read about it I thought it would be a dud... man, was I wrong. :p the plot is basically non-existent most of the time, but it is a lot of fun. Always another mission to try to squeeze in before you quit, plus you are always on the lookout for a gun better than the ones you have.

For the record, I purchased the game on steam and love it.
But every single person I played that game with downloaded it and who can blame them... WHY oh why did they use gamespy? Why did they leave out the DX10 feature in the graphics setting (you can enable it, but you have to edit a file)? Why do you have to edit out the long movie clips cause u cant skip them? Why not include AA?
I have had borderlands crash more then my friend who has similar hardware and he pirated the game... haha

Despites it's flaws I love it and look forward to the zombie DLC coming soon (although I hate paying for DLC).

A flight from NY to London should run you about 8 hours. For me travel time door to door from SF to Sweden is about 24 hours with a 12 hour flight to Germany or France and a 1 1/2 hour flight up to Sweden. The rest of the time taken up in driving or trains and wait time at the airport for departures and layovers. Sometimes I have to fly from SF to NY then to Europe and one more up to Sweden. :(

I'm positively hooked on Borderlands. I'm going around right now looking for better weapons and such before I go after sledge.

If Windows 7 Installation Instructions Were Honest | Cracked.com
Windows 7, aka "Windows OK, We Get It, We're Really Sorry About Vista Can We All Just Get On With Our Lives Now."

An Extremely Finite Vista:

After three years of telling us to like Vista, trying to fix Vista, trying to trick us into using Vista, forcing people to use Vista ,and basically ignoring how XP kicks Vista's bloated *** so bad even pirates won't steal it, Microsoft have finally admitted defeat and moved on to Windows 7. But like all the best sadistic villians Vista has a parting shot: if you upgrade to 7 from anything else you'll lose every single file on your hard drive. Because Microsoft's new superbar is way more important than whatever silly things you've been putting on your computer.

Definitely Not OS X:

In the worst PR event since the last time someone was actually honest in an interview, Microsoft partner group manager Simon Aldous said that Windows 7 was inspired by OS X. Microsoft then said that Simon Aldous was misinformed, inaccurate, nothing to do with Windows 7, really inaccurate, an idiot, and gave the impression that if hedoesn't wake up in Steve Ballmer's garbage disposal he should count himself extremely lucky.

It continues with funnies.

The artice was funny, but bashing Windows 7 like that must have been a real Monday article, even for Cracked :p

I'm positively hooked on Borderlands. I'm going around right now looking for better weapons and such before I go after sledge.
wanna play wit me? I beat it and I could probably drop u 1 or 2 guns im not using.
I love my Zune HD more than the iPod Touch! You dont need thousands of copies of apps n popularity to be good! So happy!
right now Im just using my zune 80GB.

Back
Top Bottom