Potentially the longest thread in history...

bollocks = ballox = cods = gonads = cojones = sack + testicles

One of the guys in my clans just shouts "BALLS!" instead.

lol, didn't expect that. Lol why would people say that when they get killed. When i get killed i have never thought about yelling a male reproductive organ before.

luke i forgot about that one myself last time i said it I hit my hand with a 4lb lump hammer now i just settle for "ficken" or if I am really really in the mood I use "О черт возьми" I am not going to translate that last one or tell you how i learned that last one :p

Overlord I might have something for you about that thing you asked me to look into for you but I am still digging around on a interesting path for you, how dose current cell number strike you?

хорошо, если бы я ебал вас в вашу задницу не хотела бы она ни многое, но ваша мама сделала <- that's another one not going to get translated.

It strikes me as interesting... Did the one I give you get shut off?

I just signed up and played a game in the Battleswarm Beta on FilePlanet Beta... STUPID and taking it off my comp and canceling my account now. Worst game every... I swear It looked good RTS vs FPS.. Stupid stupid thing with 1996 graphics and horrid absolutely horrid weapons and gameplay.. Takes 10 seconds to reload your basic weapon.. no cross hairs so you can't even tell where you are shooting...

Takes 10 seconds to reload your basic weapon.. no cross hairs so you can't even tell where you are shooting...
Sort of like in a real combat situation... how novel...

Saxon said:
хорошо, если бы я ебал вас в вашу задницу не хотела бы она ни многое, но ваша мама сделала
О черт возьми
Google Translate is a wonderful thing. ;)

Back
Top Bottom