Potentially the longest thread in history...

nice 1 krazyq

PS

there is a dog in this picture, can you find it?

12069028.gif

Nice Q...just be carefull. Some girls are crazy, fact! Especially the ones who are pushy and want to come stay the night with someone they barely know :S I had my fare share of that...when I was a scene kid back when Myspace was the place, that **** happened all the time. And they were all crazy. All of them!

Go crazy on her, Q!
lol...you mean krazy, right? :p

Blondes do it better , and a lot better then asian girls you like Q.
lol im surprised you remember my asian craze...haha. my buddies are like, "Finally you're moving away from asians'
Nice Q...just be carefull. Some girls are crazy, fact! Especially the ones who are pushy and want to come stay the night with someone they barely know :S I had my fare share of that...when I was a scene kid back when Myspace was the place, that **** happened all the time. And they were all crazy. All of them!
well im getting a hotel, since i cant have women over so yeah...
but u did scare me for a sec now...

it was my fantasy when i first moved here....

You're right, Liverpool is going to beat Chelsea on Sunday. I predict 4-3.

my cousin is a liverpool fanatic...gerrad(might have spelt that wrong) is his lover.

I see these ridiculous ads every once in a while on the net...I live in Latin America so apparently that means I want to drop everything and go (back) to America ASAP!

Edit: Another one...really, I didn't know you could win them!

lol I see those all of the time. Funny thing is they must not know I am a citizen and my wife already has a green card.

It's Hilary Clinton right?

Back
Top Bottom