Potentially the longest thread in history...

Circuit City's site is back, It was bought by SystemMax. Some of Circuit City's stores never closed (I haven't figured that one out yet).

Did Xoxide post that they were going out of business, or did everyone assume it?

Yeah.. Maybe they sold it?

I ordered stuff from them and they said 5-7 days to ship. It has been 9 days not including saturday or sunday and no email or anything saying it's been shipped. Waiting on customer service to tell me where the **** it's at.

Ever have a friend that's a nice guy but does not want to pay for anything he doesn't absolutely have to? I got one and he is starting to become really annoying.

[Rant]

I got this one friend who has a lot of money in the bank (for our age) but is a huge cheapskate. He drives around his parents Camry which gets like 30MPG (way better then anyone else in our group of freinds who can drive) and complains about having to buy gas all the time though his parents pay for most of his gas. Him and another friend were at my house once they both took different vehicles. Me and my friend who isn't a cheapskate wanted to go to a place to eat that was sort of far away but the cheapskate didn't want to. He wanted me to ride with another friend (who has a truck that gets like 15MPG) while he went followed us then he wanted us to pay for his gas to get him then and pay for his food which was absolutely ridiculous. I ended up buying him something so that he wouldn't just sit there and complain, well he didn't like what he got so I was nice enough to buy him something else but I never gave him gas money. Another time I was spending the night at his house once and I brought my 360 over but forgot the controllers. He wanted me to pay him gas money so he could go back to my house and get the controllers so him and I could both play. He went to my house got the controllers then went to another freinds house to stop by so he could play a match of COD4 (And he wanted me to give him gas money to do that!!!) Now its starting to get really annoying. He will stop buy my house for a couple of hours just wanting to play COD4 online using my account that I pay for (and he sucks at it too so it brings my K/D ratio down which I do care about) So I'll make him just do a 1v1 against me so he doesn't screw me up and so I can at least do something rather then just sit and watch him die over and over again on online multiplayer. After that he will want to play one quick online match so I let him play one and he chooses the longest game type there is so he can sit and play for a long time. When the match is almost over (like 1 second left) I disconnect my 360 so the stats don't count and then he gets all mad saying he was doing good and was about to go on a huge killing spree (BTW he was like 10-15). After that he will say just one more, and that turns into 10 more matches and finally his parents call him and tell him to go home.

He does this to me and another friend of mine (same one from the first story) so we are both starting to get irritated over this foolishness. One day I was looking at newegg and found a used 360 for $144.99 with free shipping. My other friend has a credit card and offered to buy it if he was paid back. One problem is that he already owes him $25 so he will have to my my other freind $169.99 for the 360 and the owed money. But that's to expensive for a 360 with a hard drive and a controller so he wants his little sister to pay him like $50 so he can get it cheaper. He says his sister will pay him for it and then not use it but its been like a month and a half and she hasn't given him the money so I asked him why doesn't he just pay for it himself and he replied "If I buy it myself my sister will play it" and I'm like WTF... "Why does it matter if she plays it if your not playing it?" And he tells me that she will break something and not pay him for breaking it which is complete crap, he just wants to get a 360 that's already dirt cheap for $50 less. Too bad for him the deal on newegg is gone and he will have to buy one from gamestop for $160 without a hard drive if he wants one now and I think I'm going to make it so COD4 wont work unless I want it to work to discourage him from playing it at my house and to get his own box.

[/Rant]

Back
Top Bottom