Potentially the longest thread in history...

Jonny Lee Miller was a terrible terrible actor in that film. His one liners were really obvious and loudly spoken in a very awkward way that was pretty lame...but overall the movie was fun at least.

I haven't seen the movie in a few years mate, the baby is what sticks out in my mind the most...I don't think I want to remember the bathroom..

lol @ the movies haha

anyways

I went to best buy today and picked up a micro bluetooth adapter for my lappy so I could connect my cell and itouch to my lappy, and use my bluetooth headset for skype and stuff

so I get back to my appt and open the package and set it up, try to connect my cell... that didnt work, so I tried my itouch, i can use my laptop as speakers for the itouch... yeah thats real impressive. Can't use it to get net on my ipod, cant share files, cant sync, cant nothing... So i go to grab my headset off the top of the tv where I keep it, and its gone.

I used it two days ago in the kitchen, and it died so i turned it off and set it down (somewhere). I ripped the entire appartment apart looking for it, can't find it. I have had that bluetooth for two years this christmas, and I lost it today (fail)

So I just spent $41 bucks on something I can't even use... EPIC FAIL.

/rant

EDIT:

took it back... got harrassed by the security officer... thought I was stealing it when I was returning it. Yeah riiiiight like I would seriously steal from the place i'm trying to get a job at. Thats real professional. hah. Got a bluetooth logitech mouse and some iPhone compatible skullcandys (worth it, got bass, and the microphone works on my touch so I can still use iCall) - free phone rules lol. SHOUT OUT TO ANYONE WITH A 2G ITOUCH! If you get the iPhone earbuds with microphone and remote, you can call people from your iPod for free! just a 5min limitation on call length, but its great for checking movie listings and making that quick call to a relative out of state

lawl, fail :D

I haven't seen the movie in a few years mate, the baby is what sticks out in my mind the most...I don't think I want to remember the bathroom..
I think he gets sucked into the toilet because he dropped his pot in.

Anyone have a month where it seems almost everything happens?

For me its September...
To start, I was born the 9th, two of my best friends were born on the 4th and the 6th (the one born on September 6th has a sister who's birthday is the 9th), and one of my older sisters was born the 11th of September. My parents anniversary is the 10th of September and my grandparents anniversary is the 8th of September. I've got a lot of stuff going on in one week, and on top of that I think my cats were born the 25th of September.

Back
Top Bottom