Potentially the longest thread in history...

We call airport police and they arrest and fine the individual.

Across the country 32 firearms have been found within the past 6 days.
That's kinda freaky. Do they have permits to carry these weapons you think? (obviously not on a plane, but just regularly)

Anyone know if that thread where you request a signature is still going on? I'd like to get a decent looking signature and I know that I can't do that in MS paint (or adobe photoshop), even if it is the fancy one in Windows 7.

dayum..
what race are they usually?
u can pm me the answer if uw ant...

There is no specific race, just like terrorists can be of any race.

That's kinda freaky. Do they have permits to carry these weapons you think? (obviously not on a plane, but just regularly)

Doesnt matter, unless you are law enforcement you are not permitted to carry a firearm onto a plane. And even then you have to sign in with a supervisor, and you dont put it through the xray machine. The usual excuses are "i forgot that was in there" or "i have a concealed handgun license, thought i could carry it".

People are just ignorant and stupid.

Anyone know if that thread where you request a signature is still going on? I'd like to get a decent looking signature and I know that I can't do that in MS paint (or adobe photoshop), even if it is the fancy one in Windows 7.

We did it for a couple months but things got really hectic for us. Things are slowly settling down so I might start it up again.

Back
Top Bottom