Potentially the longest thread in history...

Holy ****, is that monkey waving at us? Oh, ****, It understood us! Maybe it's some kind of supermonkey. What if there's more supermonkeys up at that lab? What if they're creating an army of them? Holy ****. It must be a conspiracy like in the X-Files... *Roswell* style! This little monkey could be the ****in' **** dirty ape responsible for the fall of the human race. In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey- the monkey will spank us. And after the fall of man, these monkey ****s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. Oh and only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - *you maniacs*! **** yous! ******n yous all to ****!

Yea...I saw that and was like WTF...someone must have superflamed or something. This is certainly the most tolerant thread on the forums...lol

I think it must have been done by accident (on my part) I have about 5 TF tabbs open at the moment all from TF.

I'm back home from Blizzcon 2009! The experience was intense! I loved every minute of it! Diablo 3 was awesome. I got some free stuff, nothing big like graphics careds like others earned :(. I took like 300 pictures. I wish i was there the whole day for both days but it's ok. Ozzy was cool.

Back
Top Bottom