Potentially the longest thread in history...

Nope he knows the good stuff, **** I gave him that one with a dolphin whale giant squid and a flounder an that is enough to keep any man happy.

I finally got my driver's license! I went to the DMV in Hemet because the one in Riverside i went to on the 17th, i forgot my permit. I had to rearrange rides but i pulled it off n got my license! My gf n my parents n so happy i passed! Now my older sibilings can lay off my back!

UPDATE:

going to leave today to get my badge for Blizzcon 2009. Going to be gone for hopefully for 2 days.

Congratulations Wildside! What kind of car will you be driving?

I will be burrowing my mom's car until either me or her get a new car. Camery 1993 LE, i think. It's in great condition! 80k miles on it. Has the best air conditioner out of all the cars my parents have ever owned, my dad says n i agree.

2 hours before i leave to the Anaheim Convention Center, aka Blizzcon 2009, to pick up my badge with 2 of my friends. Ozzy Osbourne will be there i believe on the 22nd. I'm trying to get my friends to stay for both days! $125 a ticket n im getting paid back for 2 of them. I should have the last say so.

Congrats wildside, I drive a car at the moment but I am taking my bike licence lessons problem is I am a big guy an I have to ride a 125cc from the back an side i look like a clown riding one of them little bikes and it sounds like a chronically ill chainsaw but I already have my eyes on the bike I am going to buy next week.

My car, using my ancient camera ;)

Attachments

• DSC00294.jpg
    DSC00294.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC00274.jpg
    DSC00274.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC00296.jpg
    DSC00296.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 44
Nice car. You even have a service man buffing up the rims.

And those are pretty good ancient camera shots.

Back
Top Bottom