Potentially the longest thread in history...

Still not bad for paying 8 bucks for all of them lol, you could turn a pretty profit there. We once found a massive box of books on the side of the road, sold them for over $1000 so far, and still have some left :)

^hey i wasn't complaining, but still. There is a huge profit there, over a profit of $600, Well it's not my profit, their hers lol. If it were me i would sell all of them, she will keep them all, she just wanted to know what they were worth so i was helping her. But if that book that she paid 20 cents for was worth 299 dollars, i would so have sold it even if she did not want to lol.
We once found a massive box of books on the side of the road, sold them for over $1000 so far, and still have some left

...nice.

Ooh, my mum's work has an A1 printer, I should get her to print it out for me on that :p

Off the top of my head he is missing pc133 ram (although it looks identical to pc100) Zorros cards and slots, Infiniband although you never see that on pcs. Token ring, the later Power PC sockets and a few other things. But otherwise its pretty sweet.

Back
Top Bottom